**** 2022 NEW Lusty EMS Stag - Pre-Order Now****
Designed to make your business more profitable with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS 25m Stag comes ready to work supported by a strong nationwide dealer network meaning we're with you for the long journey ahead.
Increasingly popular for grain and fertilizer haulage by offering lower tare weight over traditional B-Doubles.
Carrying capacity of up to 75 cubic metres makes it ideal for bulk stockpiling or over grid haulage.
- The patented hydraulic lift tailgate enables tipping in a straight line.
- Quality wiring looms come as standard, which means reduced downtime and one less thing to worry about.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- 5mm Walls, 6mm Floor and body constructed using one piece aluminium sheeting
- 6ft High Sides
- Maxus landing legs, rocker feet
- Holland FW351LSB, ballrace 5th Wheel
- Airmax Suspension
- 10/285 steel hubs
- Grain Chute holder, underbody and scraper
- Broom Holder & Shovel holder
- Aluminium control box
- Toolboxes 600mm long
- 60ltr Water tank
- Spare Wheel carrier
Extensive list of options available for fitment onsite, please just enquire with your area sales manager or come visit us not far off the Hume Hwy at 5 Anzac Avenue, Smeaton Grange, NSW or through our partners at Wagga Trucks and Double R, Tamworth.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact the team at Smeaton Grange during business hours on or click through the trucksales enquiry tag for more information.
**** All of our trailers are built in Australia by Australian labour - we are also proud to have long standing relationships with all Australian Steel, Aluminium and associated suppliers. Support Australian Business, Support Australian Manufacturing BUY Trailers from us who you can trust - MADE IN AUSTRALIA ***
Please note - photos are for illustration purposes only, and information provided should be used as a guide and general reference only - viewing of the trailer is recommended to ensure all facts are available to the customer.